Saturday, January 24, 2015

Deep In Hate-Chronicles Of Oblivion (2014)

What does it take to start out a band? Skill? Composition? Bad-assery? Probably. Now of course, the second track doesn't make up the whole album but that's not even where it stops. I kept getting hit with tasty melodies, solos, and riffs. The only thing I might have a slight issue with is with the coarse vocals and mid tempos, but this is a new band, so I'll cut them some slack. I can tell you this is a band that has an idea of what they're doing as far as melodic death goes, to go even as far as to say that they're a example of newer, more modern melodic death metal bands to come around with this album. I have high hopes for them in the future, i guess the only thing that might turn people away is the mid tempos, so I guess if that's not your style, avoid this album. They did definitely hit the right spot with the instruments and melody and Skill Musicianship, but that's about it for me !
www.facebook.com/DeepInHate
www.facebook.com/clawhammerpr
www.kaotoxin.com
Review by Paul Caravasi

No comments:

Post a Comment